Friday 13 April 2018

Strangest thing about falling in love

Recently I was bumped into by one of these OAP asking random questions.

When she got to me she was looking all loved up, happy and with positive energy all around her glowing, and then she asked, what is my greatest fear?...  All those beautiful countenance dropped,  when she got my reply, it was so obvious..

I told her falling in love is one of my greatest phobea, she asked , why ?        because she haven't heard it from anyone like this, before.

The truth is that falling inlove for me, is seen as a weakness. It has adverse effects, though mixed with the good, the bad and ugly. But most times it seems like an opportunity for me to get exploited. I know many may want  to argue this, but the fact remains there's no true love without exploitation by one of the duos in love.

Don't get me wrong, like I'm an evil genius who doesn't believe in love. I do,  in fact I can fall in love in most of the strangest ways.
 In one of my cases I have fallen in love with out knowing ,only when I thought I can just eat and run, my heart starts bleeding and couldn't even concentrate on anything without a flash of the person I was in love with, in my mind.

Sometimes I couldn't even complete any conversation without mentioning her name.

It is indeed a beautiful experience to be in love but it also a bizzare one to get fallout of love while you are in the midst of getting all loved up. 
 Let me explain properly,  while you are still madly taken over by love, your partner get bored with the relationship and seems not to care any shit about you. Then you feel like given up..

  Share your thoughts ...

No comments:

Featured post

See the different reactions from the general public when they see you with the NYSC khaki

Despite the poor finishing of the NYSC khaki, wearing it has always been a thing of pride for corps members even though some of us act as i...