Monday 23 July 2018

A seal to perfect friendship

 After a bad day, i walked into a bar to chill off and ordered for my regular and got something else instead, which was a "33" Export Lager Beer, so furious and I asked the barman while he got me a beer other than my regular, he said it was the only one available.

While reminiscing in my solitary state and sipping the ice cold "33"Export lager beer, someone move closely to me and was trying to get my attention, I reluctantly raised my head up and I saw this beautiful lady with her face looking like that of monalissa painting and her body akin to that of a Roman goddess .

She politely asked to sit closely to me and I answered no problem, she sat down and then began a conversation by saying she has been watching me while sitting from afar.

She spoke so calmly with such a dulcet voice that seems like that of a bird whispering and she said my facial expression and my body language tells that all is not well, if I would like to talk about it.

I couldn't not respond, my mouth was so dumb having to discuss my personal problem with a total stranger.

But she smooth talk me like a psychologist and later, I find my self in a deep conversation with her. moments after I got a soothing relief from the issues perturbing my mind.

After few hours of conversation she requested to go home, took my number and left.

I was still in shock when she left not having to take her phone number too. I waited for her calls all through the night.

When I got home with my cell phone placed closely to me on my bed, kept waiting for her call, for days run into weeks but it never came.

Exactly two weeks later, I got a call from a strange number, picked up and behold that dulcet voice from an unknown friend came up again.

I lost my phone and i only got to retrieve my SIM card today, thank God I did SIM backup, so I got your cell number back she said.

From that phone call, our relationship took a different dive and the end is that she is now the mother of my three kids.

From just sipping the "33" Eport Lager beer, I got a life partner and anytime I see those green bottles it reminds me of my first encounter with it, and has been my favorite green bottle after ward.

"33" Export Lager beer a seal to perfect friendship.

             Story by: GODWIN, ARMSTRONG. I

No comments:

Featured post

See the different reactions from the general public when they see you with the NYSC khaki

Despite the poor finishing of the NYSC khaki, wearing it has always been a thing of pride for corps members even though some of us act as i...