Wednesday 17 April 2019

Help; I've been dating two brothers without knowing, lady cries out



I have been dating and sleeping with two brothers without knowing they are family.

I met the older brother when I was serving in Ogun state and after service I got a job in Lagos State then I met the younger as a colleague working together.




That's how I got myself involve with both brothers. I got to know they are related after I stumbled on the elder brother's Instagram page and I saw their family pictures when they were together.

Hard to wrap my head cos I never thought I'd be bleeping two brothers without me getting to place a connection.
 The problem now is, the elder one invited me last weekend to his place in Ogun state(he was retained after NYSC in Ogun state) and surprisingly he proposed to me and I didn't want to say yes or collect the ring but at the same time I also didn't want to embarrass him in front of his friends.




So he wore the ring on my finger and everyone was happy, I was happy and surprised too but the thought of both of them dating me keep moving in my head cos the younger one has been getting so serious lately too and has been talking about how we are going to make fine babies together.

I didn't say anything till I left his place on sunday and he's yet to post videos and photos from the proposal party cos I told him to keep everything low key for now.

Please how do I handle this? I'm confuse. It's not my fault.

No comments:

Featured post

See the different reactions from the general public when they see you with the NYSC khaki

Despite the poor finishing of the NYSC khaki, wearing it has always been a thing of pride for corps members even though some of us act as i...