Wednesday 10 April 2019

How I slept with twin sisters without knowing


Man shares his experience after having sex with twin sisters without knowing, read below

"So I met a girl via a friend. We got to talk and it eventually led to hot sex. Somehow we lost contact and I couldn't reach her.

Found her on IG after a year and decided to chat her up but she started acting weird so I had to describe how we met and all. She eventually remembered and we tried meeting up again.




Again rekindled the flare and it lead to sex. So I didn't want to be just that so I told her we should hangout, I'm beginning to like her and I want a steady relationship. She said she would only go out if she brings her sister. I was OK with it.

On that faithful day I was busy waiting for them at the mall. I saw her coming out from her car. Then I saw what made my heart skip. Another of herself was opening the passenger's door. They are bleeping identical twins. OMG. To make matters worse they wore similar clothes so I didn't know who I was sleeping with. Then both smiled and made me looked stupid.




After so much haste and begging so they could clear the uncertainty. I realized that I have been sleeping with two sisters. I felt used.

Now I don't know what to do and to be frank I don't know who is who. Please what should I do."

No comments:

Featured post

See the different reactions from the general public when they see you with the NYSC khaki

Despite the poor finishing of the NYSC khaki, wearing it has always been a thing of pride for corps members even though some of us act as i...